• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do if anything?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elaine60

What is the name of your state? Indiana. My ex owed back support and my attorney went into court in December and the judge signed a wage withholding assignement against him. I only received on check and that was on Jan 14. Never having been in this situation before I did not call my attorney because I was not sure how long it would take to get the ball rolling. Well I received another bill from my attorney in which he was nice and offered me a great deal. Pay half and its paid off, Well I called them and said I do not have a problem paying the bill but wondered why I was not receiving checks weekly. Well to make a long stort short they did not realize that I was not receiving money. I talked to my daughter today and she told me that her father had quit his job of 5 years and was going back to selling real estate. he and his wife live in Florida. I have not called my attorney back yet, the lady that I talked to was going to call the court house to find out what was on the records. Is there anything I can do. The judge ordered a wage attachement in Dec. He still owes about 3700.00 in arrears , he still lives at the same address I just do not know where he is working?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">