• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is a DeadBeat CP Mother??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stepmom65

What is the name of your state?California

Okay, I just couldn't help myself....I've just had to do it. The accurate definition of a deadbeat CP mother is: (I've experienced every single item listed).

1. A mother who (when the children return to her care), comb through the children's entire body looking for any scratch, bruise or cut on their bodies, just so she can file a restraining order to keep the father away, why, to get more $$$ of course. And father has to hire an attorney every time, to defend himself, even though Child Protective Services have stated that there is no abuse at dad's house

2. A mother who quits her job, because welfare pays better than minimum wage...

3. A mother who refuses to spend any CS for feminine hygine for her teenage daughter. God forbid she has her period during mom's time.

4. A mother who tells her children that if their dad loved them, he would give her more money so she can take them to McDonalds....or any restaurant for that matter.

5. A mother who continues to have children out of wedlock with strangers, regardless of whether she can pay for them or not. She's 48 and pregnant with her 6th kid. (My husband only has 2 with her.).

6. Will not purchase birthday gifts, xmas gifts, or any gifts. Tells children that it's their dad's responsibility.

7. Goes through the daughters personal belongings, looking for drugs, because she is convinced that the dad is drugging her with Motril, Advil, Cough Drops, Contact, etc....(and calls Child Protective Services, if any of these items are in her possession.....)

8, 9, 10, 11....it just goes on and on....

And what about the phrase courts use "whatever is in the best interest of the children". We can't do anything about any of these items. As long as she's not homeless and the kids aren't being abused.....they stay with her....

Go figure!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
At the end of the day, there are deadbeat parents of both genders - CP AND NCP. Turning it into a tit-for-tat is totally counterproductive.

Last edited:

nextwife

I always say, it's a good thing for women like this that their uterus works, otherwise (if they couldn't make babies) they'd have nothing to live on.

But I'm pretty awed that she got pregnant (presumably without any fertility assisted technology) at 48! Holy smoke, that woman is fertile. She does have VERY, VERY high odds that this child may have Downs Syndrome.

audster

At the end of the day, their are deadbeat parents of both genders - and CP AND NCP. Turning it into a tit-for-tat is totally counterproductive.
No, Stealth, your right, but it does make us feel better! :)

always say, it's a good thing for women like this that their uterus works, otherwise (if they couldn't make babies) they'd have nothing to live on.

But I'm pretty awed that she got pregnant (presumably without any fertility assisted technology) at 48! Holy smoke, that woman is fertile. She does have VERY, VERY high odds that this child may have Downs Syndrome.
Hey, Next, I think she must be related to my Ex. She had one before we met, had ours, and her and her new hubby have had 4 with one on the way! She had her tubes tied after the first one! Her hubby won't get cut because "it's not natural and cheapens thier intamacy" :eek:
and both have been unemployed for years. Dontcha love the disability sysyem....She's depressed and he's fat!

Stepmom, darling, can I add to your list-

8) Find out daughter got sent home from school for Head Lice the Friday your supposed to have visitation and didn't tell NCP! When confronted she says "It's your problem! We can't afford it!"

9) When you pick up daughter, Biomom says thier waiting for your CS check to arrive in the mail so they can by a new Playstation 2. Next visitation when you ask daughter about the new Playstation your told "We're not allowed to play it. It's for Stepdad."

10) Fraudulently tries to get NCP of 2nd child to pay hospital bills of first child (father unknown on birth certificate of oldest....my heart really goes out to this kid...seriously and with no sarcasm!)

11) refuses to use NCP's insurance on daughter because "It's such a hassel" but expects me to pay the medical bills! (that one finally bit her in the A**!)

12) When living in another state and got in trouble with Child Protective Services, tells CPS that the father is dead because she would rather have kid in foster care than in a loving, clean home because she might not want to come back.

I'm on my third custody battle with this loser. But I'm a realist....I'll probably get denied because staying with Mom is "in the best interests of the children"!

There's no trailer in this story.....these 2 deadbeats breed so fast they can't find one big enough!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">