• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What else to file w a Rule 11 agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pekawrecker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TEXAS

Do I need to attach anything w the Rule 11 agreement? I would assume so but the form I find online to download does not come w anything else. Any help w that. Mom and Dad have agreed he will pay for the Medicaid they have been on for the past 5 years instead of paying for Private Insurance. Just want to make sure... AG takes 3-6 months to complete process..Too long.

Thank you..

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Maybe the folks that volunteer here find your nick offensive and refuse to answer your post. I know I find it so. :cool:

Silverplum

Maybe the folks that volunteer here find your nick offensive and refuse to answer your post. I know I find it so. :cool:
I found it offensive, also. :rolleyes:

I didn't refuse to answer; I refused to look up an answer that I don't know off the top of my head FOR a nick like that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">