• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to expect? Mediciad pushing child support??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nds22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Help!! i took my son off of Medicaid due to his father and I moving in together, we just bought a house and are engaged! We got served papers yesterday to go to court for child support because of my sons mediciad (which is now canceled)! I spoke with the attorney generals office and she said to just show that we canceled his mediciad and tell them we are moving in together... I'm freaking out because I do not know what to expect! Will it all be pushed out since we are now back together and his mediciad is canceled??? What is going to happen when we have to go to the court house for this hearing????

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Help!! i took my son off of Medicaid due to his father and I moving in together, we just bought a house and are engaged! We got served papers yesterday to go to court for child support because of my sons mediciad (which is now canceled)! I spoke with the attorney generals office and she said to just show that we canceled his mediciad and tell them we are moving in together... I'm freaking out because I do not know what to expect! Will it all be pushed out since we are now back together and his mediciad is canceled??? What is going to happen when we have to go to the court house for this hearing????
Please add this to your other child support thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">