• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to file after a petition to modify cs form 47 form has been filed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cleigh35

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I am on the receiving end (plantiff) to modify child support and affidavit of hardship that my ex husband has filed. He has done the filing on his own pro se. I have made an appointment with the attys ofc that helped us get the child support payments raised a year or so ago.
My ex work has been cut back from 40 hrs. a week to 32 and he denies and had prev. denied in court owning a rental home that he receives additional income for. What forms do I need to file to fight his hardship affidavit and his petition to modify? My parents have agreed to help me pay for an atty as I can't afford one on my own but it just upsets me to have them be out more money.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I am on the receiving end (plantiff) to modify child support and affidavit of hardship that my ex husband has filed. He has done the filing on his own pro se. I have made an appointment with the attys ofc that helped us get the child support payments raised a year or so ago.
My ex work has been cut back from 40 hrs. a week to 32 and he denies and had prev. denied in court owning a rental home that he receives additional income for. What forms do I need to file to fight his hardship affidavit and his petition to modify? My parents have agreed to help me pay for an atty as I can't afford one on my own but it just upsets me to have them be out more money.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Having a rental property doesn't mean that he necessarily has any "income" from the property. Only his actual profit would be counted as income.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">