• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Should Child Support Start

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abmsnow1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Az My daughter that lived with me turned 18 on Jan 13. She moved out on Jan 27. I am still providing medical insurance for her. My ex still has our 11 year daughter living with her. Should The new child support amount begin On Feb 1 or Jun 1 after the 18 year old graduates from high school?

truebluemd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Az My daughter that lived with me turned 18 on Jan 13. She moved out on Jan 27. I am still providing medical insurance for her. My ex still has our 11 year daughter living with her. Should The new child support amount begin On Feb 1 or Jun 1 after the 18 year old graduates from high school?
child support does not end just because she moved out.

have you been paying child support to mom for a child that lives with you?

abmsnow1

Additional Info

My Ex was paying for the daughter living with me and I was paying for the daughter living with the Ex. The daughter living with me moved out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">