• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Woman FYI-Woman Seeking Child Support Jailed On Rape Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nextwife

What is the name of your state?
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/100506SupportRape.html

Woman Seeking Child Support Jailed On Rape Charge

WARRENSBURG---A woman who went to Warren County Family Court in an effort to make the father of her child pay child support is in jail, charged with second degree rape and faces up to seven years in prison.

Kimberly A. Baker, 22, of Evergreen Lane, was criminally charged with statutory rape after it was learned that father of her 2-year-old child was only 13 years old when he had sex with her. The child was born on June 14, 2004.

In New York State, a person cannot legally consent to sexual relations until age 17.

Baker filed petitions with the court admitting to having sex with the teenager, now aged 16 which indicated that at that the time the child was conceived, the boy would have been 13.

The child's father has not been named and is being considered a victim.

The matter was referred to the Warren County District Attorney's office by Family Court judge Timothy Breen. Baker was arrested by the Warren County Sheriff's Department and was remanded to jail in lieu of bail following arraignment in Warrensburg Town Court. 10-05-06

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state?
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/100506SupportRape.html

Woman Seeking Child Support Jailed On Rape Charge

WARRENSBURG---A woman who went to Warren County Family Court in an effort to make the father of her child pay child support is in jail, charged with second degree rape and faces up to seven years in prison.

Kimberly A. Baker, 22, of Evergreen Lane, was criminally charged with statutory rape after it was learned that father of her 2-year-old child was only 13 years old when he had sex with her. The child was born on June 14, 2004.

In New York State, a person cannot legally consent to sexual relations until age 17.

Baker filed petitions with the court admitting to having sex with the teenager, now aged 16 which indicated that at that the time the child was conceived, the boy would have been 13.

The child's father has not been named and is being considered a victim.

The matter was referred to the Warren County District Attorney's office by Family Court judge Timothy Breen. Baker was arrested by the Warren County Sheriff's Department and was remanded to jail in lieu of bail following arraignment in Warrensburg Town Court. 10-05-06
Hopefully she's not a school teacher who is bi-polar. It worked for Debra LaFave, it scares the h#% out of me to think that a woman can get away with molesting a child just because she's bi-polar. BTW- I'm bi-polar, have been all of my life and I have never molested any child.

I wonder if this molester will lose her child, if so I wonder who will end up with custody- the father's parents until he turns 18?

nextwife

Hopefully she's not a school teacher who is bi-polar. It worked for Debra LaFave, it scares the h#% out of me to think that a woman can get away with molesting a child just because she's bi-polar. BTW- I'm bi-polar, have been all of my life and I have never molested any child.

I wonder if this molester will lose her child, if so I wonder who will end up with custody- the father's parents until he turns 18?

And I wonder if they will make a rape victim pay CS?

BL

I guess they can't lure in an Adult counterpart :D

Reportedly supplied alcohol to 14 year-old daughter’s friends, had sexual intercourse with 14 year-old boy

Lyons Village Police received a report from a concerned parent that the mother of one of the students in school had served alcohol to 14 year-old and younger teenagers at her residence.

The investigation by Student Resource Officer Jeff Shields, uncovered that the drinking incident had happened on two occasions, and furthermore, the mother had sexual intercourse with a 14 -year-old boy in the early morning hours of Sunday, September 3rd, at the woman’s residence.

Charged with one count of Rape in the 2nd Degree, two counts each of Unlawfully Dealing with a Child and Endangering the Welfare of a Child was Tara A. Gravino, age 34, of 25 High Street in Lyons.

Gravino, the mother of six children, the oldest a 14 year-old daughter, is separated from her husband. She was arraigned on the charges and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1000 cash/$2000 bond.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">