• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

was wondering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shadowhour79

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I was once told that custody court and child support are suppose to be held seperate but i seem to have the same magistrate for both. Is this common?

LdiJ

I was once told that custody court and child support are suppose to be held seperate but i seem to have the same magistrate for both. Is this common?
Its not uncommon.

shadowhour79

the issue is that the magistrate made horrible mistakes during our custody trial and doing the same in child support

Just Blue

the issue is that the magistrate made horrible mistakes during our custody trial and doing the same in child support
I sent this link to OhioGal. She will (or not ) respond. She is an Ohio Attorney/GAL.

I suggest you be polite to her ...even if she is not to you!! :)

gam

I sent this link to OhioGal. She will (or not ) respond. She is an Ohio Attorney/GAL.

I suggest you be polite to her ...even if she is not to you!! :)
Lol, I'm loving this! OhioGal needs to steal this and add it to her sig line.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

You were told wrong. Normally in many counties you will have the same magistrate for everything if the case is in court. And do NOT start new threads for every question.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Lol, I'm loving this! OhioGal needs to steal this and add it to her sig line.
I am TRYING to be polite. I really am. Maybe my definition of polite is different from everyone else's. *shrug* Oh well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">