• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Working under the table

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
My Ex has a current support order, wage assignment has been sent.
I recently ran into an old friend of his which innocently told me of my Ex working for him under the table on the weekends.
It seems as though the old friend told Ex of our conversation because I recently received an email from Ex admitting that he is indeed working under the table and claims that he will file a 1099 at the end of the year to claim these cash wages.
A little history....Ex has NEVER paid child support in 6 years time and owes many thousands in arrears. (3 children)
Question: I know it is difficult to prove under the table wages but since he sent me an email admitting this couldn't I ask for those wages to be attached as well?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">