• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Airline Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cfire96a

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
I made airline reservations for my honeymoon and paid for them on my credit card in full. Some time before the trip i needed to make changes to it, so i contacted the airlines and made the changes with appropriate change fees paid also by credit card. While returning from vacation, at the airport we found out that the change was not made and our original tickets were now invalid. We were forced to purchase 2 new tickets there to return home. What should we do now? I have asked the crdit card co. for helped and they refused. Do i need to go to court? Please Help.

Rexlan

Something seems wrong with this as those records should be with the airline. If you can document it, along with the CC charges, I would be quite surprised if they refuse to give you a refund. Additionally, the changes and charges should be on your printed itinerary or ticket.

Otherwise, depending on value, you can file a small claims action which is rather simple.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">