• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Amended complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Re: Amended Complaint filed under Rule 15(c)

Is it considered to be a new claim or action if the amended complaint filed with leave, changes the amount sought from $66,810 to "in excess of" $66,810?

Does the inclusion of "in excess of" make a new claim or action?
Please include these questions with your already-in-progress thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/civil-litigation-46/re-motion-joinder-add-parties-626704.html

I asked you a question in the other thread. It would be nice if you could answer it. :)

Thanks, andy671!

Last edited:

quincy

This is a different question.
Yes, and you asked several different questions in your other thread. All of the questions you have asked relate to one another, as do the questions you ask here, and all relate to your civil action.

Thanks in advance for adding these questions to your other thread, andy671! :)

andy671!

Amended complaint question only

I NO longer need an answer to the first message.

I have asked for an answer to amended complaint question only.

It's about the same underlying concern. This forum prefers that you keep related questions in the same thread.

quincy

I NO longer need an answer to the first message.

I have asked for an answer to amended complaint question only.
That is nice but the questions you ask here are still related to the questions you asked there. The background information helps the forum members assist you better.

Thank you in advance for adding your questions to your other thread. :)

andy671!

Amended complaint only question

Disregard first message. If you do not know the answer to "in excess of" inclusion then that is fine.

Yes, and you asked several different questions in your other thread. All of the questions you have asked relate to one another, as do the questions you ask here, and all relate to your civil action.

Thanks in advance for adding these questions to your other thread, andy671! :)

quincy

... If you do not know the answer to "in excess of" inclusion then that is fine.
I have already disregarded your first message. ;)

Your second comment (quoted above) makes me think that you are either not fond of being advised of forum preferences, or that you have decided to hire an attorney and pay for his assistance rather than seek free assistance from forum members, or both.

Good luck.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Do you really think that stomping your feet and shouting your demands is going to sway the members of this forum to do things your way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">