• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being banned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zumbalover

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ConnecticutWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Due to a falling out with a fitness instructor, I was told I was being banned from the studio when I went and tried to sign up for classes. This instructor does not own the studio. Is this legal?

zumbalover

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ConnecticutWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Due to a falling out with a fitness instructor, I was told I was being banned from the studio when I went and tried to sign up for classes. This instructor does not own the studio. Is this legal? All I want to do is attend zumba classes without any hassle.

Antigone*

Due to a falling out with a fitness instructor, I was told I was being banned from the studio when I went and tried to sign up for classes. This instructor does not own the studio. Is this legal?
Perfectly legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">