• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being man handled from a bouncer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

budaman

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I'm only 85 pounds and I have 2 metal rods between my spine.

What happened was (yes I had a few to drink) and I have at least 4 witnesses but what happened was I was talking to my friend about my pool table that he wants to buy and all of a sudden out of nowhere one of the bouncers grabbed both of my arms, spun me around and pushed me into another bouncer and threw me out like I was a football. Made me drop my registration and insurance. I had to get a new registration the next day and still waiting for my insurance in the mail. But I found out from the guy I was talking to (Dave-one that wants the pool table) that I almost ashed my cig on him. (I didn't see him nor did I hear him) If I did I would put out the cig if he just asked me. I was spun out of the club so fast that I didn't know what bouncer threw me out. I was on my way out the door anyway but I find this to be a tad bit excessive use of force to girl my size when he wieghs twice as much as me. I would have gladly left on my own but he acted like I was in a fight with someone or that I was beligerent. When I was just standing there talking to Dave (which is a friend of his). (what I said to Dave and he probably heard, was out of line, I admit but I was joking with Dave)) and I said sorry to dave the next day. That's between Dave and I. But I do believe that this bouncer was out of line. what should I do? If I fall the wrong way or I am handled the wrong way. I have 50% chance of being paralyzed. I can't afford that over something so petty as a cig.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">