• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being sued for contract violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kayhuna

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Nevada
I entered into a contract with a company as a settlement for a job I feel they did poorly. The contract stated that I must notify all parties that the matter was settled to my satisfaction and that I cannot talk about the settlement. In an effort to notify all the parties one of which was E-Bay they required proof of the settlement.The proof was for their fraud claim I filed and for the seller of the item on their site.Their staff wanted me to send the front cover page of the settlement to them for proof of authenticity.I sent them a very small potion of the page that showed the name of the company which was required and the words settlement agreement only,not the agreement. The company turned around with no notification and sued me for talking about the agreement. I was requuired to do whatever was necessary to remove their name from all claims I filed. At the same time it was written I could not talk about the agreement.Catch 22 to say the least.

BelizeBreeze

kayhuna said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Nevada
I entered into a contract with a company as a settlement for a job I feel they did poorly. The contract stated that I must notify all parties that the matter was settled to my satisfaction and that I cannot talk about the settlement. In an effort to notify all the parties one of which was E-Bay they required proof of the settlement.The proof was for their fraud claim I filed and for the seller of the item on their site.Their staff wanted me to send the front cover page of the settlement to them for proof of authenticity.I sent them a very small potion of the page that showed the name of the company which was required and the words settlement agreement only,not the agreement. The company turned around with no notification and sued me for talking about the agreement. I was requuired to do whatever was necessary to remove their name from all claims I filed. At the same time it was written I could not talk about the agreement.Catch 22 to say the least.
and your question is?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">