• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bringing a State Civil Action.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brianshort

I have a civil suit that I filed in the US District Court. It went to the US Supreme Court and was denied. I am wondering if I could file in State Circuit Court and as well file criminal charges on the State and Federal level. The case was against AOL and owner Ted Turner for having stole my invention of founding Internet construct principles back in 1991 such as link, browsing and multi-page window based portals. At the same time Microsoft came out that piggybacked off the idea and created that same year a window interface for the desktop, the first of its kind, windows 3.1.

Antigone*

I have a civil suit that I filed in the US District Court. It went to the US Supreme Court and was denied. I am wondering if I could file in State Circuit Court and as well file criminal charges on the State and Federal level. The case was against AOL and owner Ted Turner for having stole my invention of founding Internet construct principles back in 1991 such as link, browsing and multi-page window based portals. At the same time Microsoft came out that piggybacked off the idea and created that same year a window interface for the desktop, the first of its kind, windows 3.1.
Ok, so what is your question?

brianshort

Seeking representation

I am searching to see if there is any way to find answers to whether a state a fedeal criminal action can be commenced and state civil and if possibly there is any attorney that will respond.

tranquility

No, there is no way to do what you want and you are not going to find an attorney to help you unless you pay them up front. It's time to give up and move on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">