• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I make them live up to their offer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Diane38

What is the name of your state?MA.
I was sent a post card with an offer from a local gym for a $15. per month membership, no enrollment fees etc. Clearly stated on this card which can be viewed at www.angoraknitforyou.com/WOW.htm. When presented at the gym they informed me there is a $499. enrollment fee with the $15.00 a month membership and that the no enrollment fee is with the $49.99 per month membership, they said the exclamation points were to be used like astericks. If you go look at the card you can form your own opinon but I beleive this to be totally deceptive and fraudulent. This gym has been this way before but this time I called them before going down to verify the validity of the offer and was assured it was real. I have done all within my power I think at this point, FTC, Attorney General, USPS mail fraud complaint, is there anything else you can suggest and do you think I have a case. I have been successful at getting a couple of people I know who received this card to also file a complaint with the FTC but they insist on numbers before they will act. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">