• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbrdly3

Nevada: I was injured in an acciident where i was the passenger in the vehicle. I was injured enough that i had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. I was x-rayed and they had to sew up a gash on my elbow at the same time sewing up a ligament that was torn in the elbow. I went to therapy and an MRI showed a torn rotator cuff. My problem is her insurance is only 30,60 thousand and there were 3 other people in the car. They all had bruises but i was the only one really injured. They had unnecessary medical procedures and there medical ran up. The insurance company offered 17,500 and my attorney said i should accept. Can i file a civil suit against the driver for the future rotator cuff surgery, since she was at fault and drunk??

S

seniorjudge

"Can i file a civil suit against the driver for the future rotator cuff surgery, since she was at fault and drunk??"

Who was drunk? Your driver or the other driver?

Is $17.5K now worth more than a maybe judgment?

Does the driver you want to sue have any assets?

Just some thoughts....Maybe the PI folks will give you some answers. All I have is thoughts (for right now).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">