• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue the AVMA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dionregelson

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I am wondering if I can bring a suit against the AVMA for not representing me in a Disability Settlement through their insurance. It was settled for much less than it deserved and under strange circumstances. I was left at the mercy of their Insurance carrier NY Life. The Disability part was handled through Pillsbury and Levinson in San Francisco....and it was settled about 2 1/2 years ago. But the AVMA was supposed to have been notifed of any claims by the insurance carrier...and they never did until the last minute. The AVMA is supposed to have the ability to ok claims from their members-me...but they seemed to have not done that-at least as far as i can tell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">