• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i sue the notary?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tranquility

I think the person wants advice. Some of you are really not too nice. Why do you focus on his first language?
Because some of the posts were nearly incomprehensible and took a long time to figure out even when they were only a sentence or two long. In addition, it seemed the OP's response was only tangentelly related to the questions asked. If a person is using English as a second language, the forum members might have tried a bit harder to break things down to make sure there was understanding. If English was the primary language, it makes it more likely the OP was simply trying to get the answer wanted rather than try to gain understanding. That, or a troll.

Just Blue

I think the person wants advice. Some of you are really not too nice. Why do you focus on his first language?
lol...You joined this site to comment on this thread? Curious that.

To answer your question...If OP 1st language is not english then we can excuse his/her poor communication skills. ;)

Just Blue

Because some of the posts were nearly incomprehensible and took a long time to figure out even when they were only a sentence or two long. In addition, it seemed the OP's response was only tangentelly related to the questions asked. If a person is using English as a second language, the forum members might have tried a bit harder to break things down to make sure there was understanding. If English was the primary language, it makes it more likely the OP was simply trying to get the answer wanted rather than try to gain understanding. That, or a troll.
EXTRA LIKE!!

You said this SOOO much better than I. :cool:

Silverplum

What was the word I used the other day, and Blue pointed out that the poster was unlikely to know it? Yes, now I've found it: minutiae. :cool:

lucy6

Wow, you guys are fast.

I try to post a question here. But my first language is not English. So i am afraid you might say something about it.:p :p. But lawyers are very sharp, right?:p :p.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">