• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can/should i change to jury trial?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Beyounger

Illinois,

I (even though it was my corporation who signed the lease) has been evicted and sued for rent by landlord of retail space. He has all equipment and buildout (guted and upgraded space $100,000) out of money, first attorney left, an dnow judge wants to start all over again even though i can prove the landlord holds more than what he is claiming. No I do not understand why. Any way. As I did not have time to tink when asked if I wanted a bench or jury I just selected bench. Can I change or should I change to a jury. Pros Cons?? How can I find free representation in Illinois. Yes I know much more to the story but I wanted to be brief.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">