• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone give me small claims info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pluto19

What is the name of your state?Here in FL, when I was a minor I was wrongfully accused of having a ridiculous 3 dollars over my drawer at my place of employment, since i was unaware of any laws the company and/or law firm has now gotten to the point where I have to pay 20 dollars a month ( 455 dollars total ).

I'm currently a student and really don't have the time or the funds to be worrying about this law firm adding hundreds of dollars on to something I should not even be paying

WHat can I do about this? Do I have to pay this? What should I do?Now that I'm older I realize now how this doesn't add up so I need some advice on how I should deal with this small claim

any and all advice pls,
P19 :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">