• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you sue for right to speak to someone?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

What? You've never heard of it? It's not as painful as it sounds. Personally, I'm ticklish so it makes me laugh.

Alas no.

My home country's last valiant effort at torture devices was the invention and exporting of The Spice Girls.

Hmm..now I think about it, we scored a home-run there ;)

Triple Whammy if you include the Teletubbies!

bl_guy07

Alas no.

My home country's last valiant effort at torture devices was the invention and exporting of The Spice Girls.

Hmm..now I think about it, we scored a home-run there ;)

Triple Whammy if you include the Teletubbies!
See how taylor swfts tortures her exes in catch 22 parody by bart baker. And while it was evil it was all legal :) im sure as long as i dont use real names I could borrow this idea.

Just Blue

I guess my only remedy is to make songs about them like Ms Taylor Swift did her songs about her exes like Catch 22 or "I knew you were trouble". The video parodies clearly indicate that. And guess what she is not in legal trouble after torturing her ex boyfriends! :)
Go for it Kelly!! :rolleyes:

I'mTheFather

See how taylor swfts tortures her exes in catch 22 parody by bart baker. And while it was evil it was all legal :) im sure as long as i dont use real names I could borrow this idea.
Of course that's all conjecture.

What did this person do to you that you're still fixated on it 3 or 4 years later??

Eekamouse

You know, you'll have to get a record contract and a following if you ever expect this person to hear of your soulful songs to them. I doubt they're going to be looking on youtube in search of anything you upload to there. Just sayin'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">