• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case against REAL TV?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jamesbond7

California
Police chase going on for 10 minutes straight in the fast lane of the highway before driver stops the vehicle just in front of spikes...No injuries, no property damages, driver charged with misdemeanor for evaiding police and receives only probation.End of story?
NO!!!! Real TV broadcasts the chase without any consent and without identity protection!Most of TV police chase video producers publicly claim that they always receive consent before broadcast.Does Real TV violates civil rights by broadcasting police chases without permission and without protection of identity? Is there a case to be made against Real TV? What is the statute of limitation for this case?
Thank you for advice!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
California
Police chase going on for 10 minutes straight in the fast lane of the highway before driver stops the vehicle just in front of spikes...No injuries, no property damages, driver charged with misdemeanor for evaiding police and receives only probation.End of story?
NO!!!! Real TV broadcasts the chase without any consent and without identity protection!Most of TV police chase video producers publicly claim that they always receive consent before broadcast.Does Real TV violates civil rights by broadcasting police chases without permission and without protection of identity? Is there a case to be made against Real TV? What is the statute of limitation for this case?
Thank you for advice!

ARE YOU SAYING VS. REALTV OR THE ACTUAL INCIDENCE? I NEED A LAWYER FOR REALTV IN DENVER, CO AND AM INTERESTED IN ANY EVIDENCE OR SHARING INFORMATION FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ABOUT IT BEING BANNED.

Something similar happened to me and I know it was prejudice because of REALTV broadcasting, also I just recently found out that they do call people and get in
the middle of my accounts... EXAMPLE, I was signing up to be an ambassador for Adobe Photoshop and my "credit card" was magically stolen from their sales department. Lots of insane and injust circumstances in my life- which they have made OBVIOUS that it was them by copying everything I say and do and walking up to me and saying it directly to me! Basically they listen on hidden camera and then just inundate me with it out in the public like out at stores on the road etc.
Just recently my neighbors are getting in on the voyeur fun and walking in front of my windows (timing it) when I get up and look out the window, one of them was wearing a shirt that had my laptop backscreen saver on it! lmao. But they watch whenever and however they want!!!! It is straight up exploitation! Even my business is exposed to them, and running a small business-those people used to be my clients.

My other complaint with this RealTV in Denver is that, my pc is being "tapped" alot as well. I'm blocked form using form to talk to the police, airlines, and workplaces.

I need to know exactly who the company is that is using me like this.
IF you have a legal question, you need to start your own thread. You've posted on a thread that is 13 YEARS OLD. If OP has not solved their problem by now, it's not ever going to be solved by human agency. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">