• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ccp 664.6

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

petersnessa

What is the name of your state? California...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this question. I put it here and also in the Family Law section. It does pertain to family law, but the main question has to do with Civil Procedure...

I need to find out how to go about making a settlement agreement for child support into a court order. I know that CCP 664.6 allows for that, but I need to know how to go about doing it, and if there is a statute of limitations on the amount of time you have to do something like this...
This is a settlement agreement for child support that was never made into an order. I just need to know if the 664.6 is something I can do myself through legal-aid or a paralegal service...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">