• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Litigation after divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MrHandy

What is the name of your state? New York

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with a civil litigation for defamation,violation of civil rights,maliscious prosecution, of one divorce party against the other after the divorce is final?

BelizeBreeze

MrHandy said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with a civil litigation for defamation,violation of civil rights,maliscious prosecution, of one divorce party against the other after the divorce is final?
And I was wondering if you have any facts ...you know, like what the hell are you talking about?

MrHandy

Just what would you like to know.....

If you could be specific in your answers/questions it would be nice...Why are you being so sarcastic? I came here for advice ,not an attitude.

BelizeBreeze

I was wondering if you had any facts about a specific situation or just playing at the keyboard? This isn't law school where you can expect to be led around by the hand for any and all variations of your situation.

State specifics on YOUR situation then you'll get a specific answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">