• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil suit against land lord mobile home park

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shadow7497

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Can I fill suit against a owner of a mobile home park for violations of my rights with in the mobile home park? The right that were violated are as followed ATCP 125.05 changes in rental terms or park rules. By not telling me that the rent will increase an additional $125.00 after I had signed the lease, was notified 1-1/2 month later. Because for 19 years I fixed up the lot which was unusable because it was to small for a home to go on, agreed upon Mr. B during his life, but know the Mrs. B took over with some guy and are violating a number of our rights. What can I do?:confused:

shadow7497

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Can I fill suit against a owner of a mobile home park for violations of my rights with in the mobile home park? The right that were violated are as followed ATCP 125.05 changes in rental terms or park rules. By not telling me that the rent will increase an additional $125.00 after I had signed the lease, was notified 1-1/2 month later. Because for 19 years I fixed up the lot which was unusable because it was to small for a home to go on, agreed upon Mr. B during his life, but know the Mrs. B took over with some guy and are violating a number of our rights. What can I do?:confused:
Also sale of mobile home ATCP 125.06 states that I am allowed to post sign, but park owners says not, so now they say my home and all sheds, and decks must go. What can I do now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">