• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

class action suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jonivg

state: indiana

unfair banking practices: overdraft charges due to recording larger checks first

i understand a class action suit is being considered for this practice. what area of law should i look under for an attorney?
consumer law? are class action attorneys, considered an area of law?

with banking does that require an attorney for federal or state?

california allows attorney's to advertise, but i want to use an indiana attorney. how do i find her/him?

HomeGuru

jonivg said:
state: indiana

unfair banking practices: overdraft charges due to recording larger checks first

i understand a class action suit is being considered for this practice. what area of law should i look under for an attorney?
consumer law?

**A: banking, finance, consumer law.

are class action attorneys, considered an area of law?

**A: no.
with banking does that require an attorney for federal or state?

**A: an attorney should be able to file either or, or in both courts depending on the applicable laws.

california allows attorney's to advertise, but i want to use an indiana attorney. how do i find her/him?
**A: www.attorney pages.com, local chapter American Bar Association, Association for Trial Lawyers of America, internet search Indiana attorneys, yellow pages.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">