• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consignment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jazzemupw

virginia
i live in virginia, i was contacted by tnt in benin.i was to receive a package from there from a friend.it is now in an airport in new york have already spent 15,000 trying to get it her it was to be deleiverd sat and as it was leaving the airpot found something elese that it needed to come through.this one is 60,000.00 i have told them to return it where it came from i dont have that kind of money it seams like a scam to me **************..what should i do now to get the consignment or my money back or have i lost all?????????

Mass_Shyster

virginia
i live in virginia, i was contacted by tnt in benin.i was to receive a package from there from a friend.it is now in an airport in new york have already spent 15,000 trying to get it her it was to be deleiverd sat and as it was leaving the airpot found something elese that it needed to come through.this one is 60,000.00 i have told them to return it where it came from i dont have that kind of money it seams like a scam to me **************..what should i do now to get the consignment or my money back or have i lost all?????????
Who is "tnt in benin"?

Who is this friend you were supposed to receive the package from?

From what you've described, yes, this is a scam. Your 'friend' is only your friend to get your money. Assuming you've never really met this friend, and have only had contact through email and/or message boards, your money is gone and never coming back.

You can contact the police, but these scammers usually lie about everything, using a false name, address, etc.

I would love to find out I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">