• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consignment Lawyers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WitnessX

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I want to get an out of state lawyer on consignment to sue my county and local government for Civil Liberty Violations and Criminal Misconduct; What would a lawyer look for in their decesion to take my case in a 27% Consignment, instead of me just paying him upfront (Please be specific)...

Do consignments work with a private investigators also?, if so what do they usually get (3%,5%,10%,15%,other)?

WitnessX

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I want to get an out of state lawyer on consignment to sue my county and local government for Civil Liberty Violations and Criminal Misconduct; What would a lawyer look for in their decesion to take my case in a 27% Consignment, instead of me just paying him upfront (Please be specific)...

Do consignments work with a private investigators also?, if so what do they usually get (3%,5%,10%,15%,other)?

WitnessX

Do you mean contingency?

I highly doubt you'd find an attorney OR a PI willing to take that kind of case on contingency.

They'll likely want a whole lot of money up front.

latigo

Clearly proserpina does not speak from professional knowledge or experience.

Because almost all, if not all, litigation based on Section l983 of the Civil Rights Act is prosecuted under contingency fee agreements between the claimant and counsel. Much the same as personal injury actions

As the saying goes, I’ve been there and done that. But you haven’t given an inkling of why you think you have a lawsuit. Chances are that you don’t. Especially not against the Ohio political subdivisions you're pissed at.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">