• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conspiracy Suit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthy

A lawyer once told me he didn't want to do a "conspiracy suit" as if such a thing exists. I am unsure. He said that in reply to my statement that it is a constant, ongoing, and current, violation of civil rights but the worst events are past the normal statute of limitations.
Is there such a thing? I see criminal charges "conspiracy to violate civil rights" and "under color of law" but is there a similar lawsuit which can be filed.
Thank You.

Truthy

delete the question? I see my original post and question. It would be filed in OH. The intention was federal court but state may be an option, don't know.
BTW, I don't play "conspiracy theory." Conspiracy is the term the lawyer used.

The question is "have you ever heard of a conspiracy suit" as opposed to infliction of emotional distress, slander, etc. or anything similar to the term "conspiracy?"

Last edited:

Truthy

"The US supreme court has upheld that there shall be no allowable action based upon use of the word conspiracy since it is the brunt of many dumb jokes. Furthermore, the mere implication to the defintion of "conspiracy" shall not be allowable since the contention of defendants committing more than one act and in combination with other defendants makes our head spin?"

Antigone*

"The US supreme court has upheld that there shall be no allowable action based upon use of the word conspiracy since it is the brunt of many dumb jokes. Furthermore, the mere implication to the defintion of "conspiracy" shall not be allowable since the contention of defendants committing more than one act and in combination with other defendants makes our head spin?"
You are making my head spin, truthy:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">