What is the name of your state? UT

Are there lawyers out there that would take on a Domestic violence/battery/mental abuse/assault case on a contingency basis? The person has allready plead guilty to Domestic Violence and Child Abuse in the criminal courts. There is a lot of other documentation as well.

Has anyone done this or know of anyone who has done it?