• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract default

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

z71_cruiser

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Dakota

my question is, i had completed an auto loan, signed a contract, and a month later, i was told to return the vehicle because financing was not approved, what can i do, reply to [email protected], thank you

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Dakota

my question is, i had completed an auto loan, signed a contract, and a month later, i was told to return the vehicle because financing was not approved, what can i do, reply to [email protected], thank you
**A: either pay cash or return the vehicle. It's very simple.

z71_cruiser

jack

well i have paid cash, and i was going to continue to make payments, but a month later i was told to return the car, the contract was signed, and i asked questions with the financing company and not more then a few minutes later the dealership called and asked me to say i wanted the deal and they would send me some money, i had also spoke with other dealerships and they all said that they were wrong as a contract was a contract, ? IDK

HomeGuru

well i have paid cash,

**A: all cash meant the sales price of the vehicle in cash. You only paid a cash down payment.

###########
and i was going to continue to make payments, but a month later i was told to return the car, the contract was signed, and i asked questions with the financing company and not more then a few minutes later the dealership called and asked me to say i wanted the deal and they would send me some money, i had also spoke with other dealerships and they all said that they were wrong as a contract was a contract, ? IDK
**A: read your contract. There is a clause that stated subject to lender's approval or something to that effect.

z71_cruiser

the contract was done durring the day, and the finance company was ok with it, then the dealership wanted more money, or made some kind of mistake, basically financing was completed, and approved by the finance company

HomeGuru

the contract was done durring the day, and the finance company was ok with it, then the dealership wanted more money, or made some kind of mistake, basically financing was completed, and approved by the finance company
**A: not true, if that were true then why is the dealer asking you to return the vehicle? You have not told us the complete story.

z71_cruiser

the dealer sold me the car, contracts were signed, with approved financing, then a month later, the dealership said they need the car back, so i took it back, they said financing was not approved, i returned the car, and asked for my money back, they said no, finally they put me in a different vehicle, against my wishes, bu i live 80 miles from the dealership, and could not walk that far, later the finance company called, asked how i liked the previous car, told them what happened, they said the dealership probably wanted more money, a few minutes later the dealership called me and told me to call a number and state that i wanted the other car, and tell that everything was ok, i did not, then they left a voice mail and said if i did what they asked they would send me some money, thats it in a nut shell, i had called several other dealerships since then and was told that that was wrong and that i should seek immediate legal action

HomeGuru

the dealer sold me the car, contracts were signed, with approved financing, then a month later, the dealership said they need the car back, so i took it back, they said financing was not approved, i returned the car, and asked for my money back, they said no, finally they put me in a different vehicle, against my wishes, bu i live 80 miles from the dealership, and could not walk that far, later the finance company called, asked how i liked the previous car, told them what happened, they said the dealership probably wanted more money, a few minutes later the dealership called me and told me to call a number and state that i wanted the other car, and tell that everything was ok, i did not, then they left a voice mail and said if i did what they asked they would send me some money, thats it in a nut shell, i had called several other dealerships since then and was told that that was wrong and that i should seek immediate legal action
**A: ok, then listen to the other dealers and seek immediate legal action. Tell us the outcome, we'll be waiting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">