• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Correct Avenue to Sue Vehicle Storage Facility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KMLynch

I currently live in Texas.
My vehicle was towed without my consent and brought to a VSF in Dallas. The tow may or may not of been legitimate, however the storage facility blatantly violated many rules of the Texas Administrative Code and I do not believe a Tow Hearing is the correct way to address the violations. What is my correct legal recourse?

Last edited:

quincy

I currently live in Texas.
My vehicle was towed without my consent and brought to a VSF in Dallas. The tow may or may not of been legitimate, however the storage facility blatantly violated many rules of the Texas Administrative Code and I do not believe a Tow Hearing is the correct way to address the violations. What is my correct legal recourse?
If you think that the towing of your vehicle might have been legitimate, what rules of the Texas Administrative Code do you believe the storage facility has blatantly violated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">