• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corrupt Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notguilty1967

Elyria, Ohio
Was issued a speeding ticket that was not me speeding. Took advice to plead not guilty and use Judicial Notice for the laser evidence. Also tried to prove improper use of laser device. Requested trial by judge as opposed to magistrate and was denied. Was told that the state did not prove judicial notice. Magistrate demonstrated to be partial to the prosecution and they denied my appeal before a judge. Was told that I could easily have this dismissed on these issues or even sue the court.

Thanks,
Mark

Antigone*

Elyria, Ohio
Was issued a speeding ticket that was not me speeding. Took advice to plead not guilty and use Judicial Notice for the laser evidence. Also tried to prove improper use of laser device. Requested trial by judge as opposed to magistrate and was denied. Was told that the state did not prove judicial notice. Magistrate demonstrated to be partial to the prosecution and they denied my appeal before a judge. Was told that I could easily have this dismissed on these issues or even sue the court.

Thanks,
Mark
...and you're telling us this because... your question is...

racer72

Was told that I could easily have this dismissed on these issues or even sue the court
Next time instead of listening to people that are ignorant of the law, hire an attorney. It will make you appear much smarter too. BTW, courts cannot be sued.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">