• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Order a right of harassment??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kschevelle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon.
My ex girlfriend and I recently went to court in regards to our 6 year old son and she has received custody and a order for support.I didnt see where she had an order to harass me though.

kschevelle

Is an order for child support a right for my ex to harass??
Does she also get to pick and choose when the visitation is??
Before all of this court stuff was finished she would constantly call during work hours and get me all pissed off at work.
And this was relayed to the owner of the company that I was on the phone all the time.
What kind of case would or could this be??

Is an order for child support a right for my ex to harass??
Does she also get to pick and choose when the visitation is??
Before all of this court stuff was finished she would constantly call during work hours and get me all pissed off at work.
And this was relayed to the owner of the company that I was on the phone all the time.
What kind of case would or could this be??
She would call you during work hours? That qualifies as harrassment to you? Then my mom is harrassing me, I should have her arrested. Besides the fact that there is a whole family law forum dedicated to family issues, child support, and visitation rights (which you decided to ignore) your post is not clear as to what she is exactly doing to "harrass" you (besides calling you at work) and what rights were awarded to her in the order.

Why don't you just pay her what you owe her?

TinkerBelleLuvr

If your court order specifies exact times and places for parenting time AND your X is not following thru, then file for contempt of court on said action.

Now, if YOU aren't paying your X as decreed in the court order, then she has a right to file for contempt of court for said inaction.

Have you asked your X not to call you at work? Are you available at other times for you two to converse as adults?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">