• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Creditor Says I Broke The Law (Breach of Contract)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

julbox3134

What is the name of your state? GA
I just received a call from a legal company of some sort for payment on a bill that I had included in a bankruptcy of mine (the bankruptcy was never fulfilled as far as me repaying everything back 100%). It has been two years since I dropped the bankruptcy proceedings. They say I didn't include them in my case and that in addition to breaking that law, I have also commited a breach of contract because I haven't paid my debt. She was real nasty with me and said she would put down I refused to pay my debt and that I would be arrested within the next 5 to 10 days. I know I am in the wrong as far as not being able to pay my debt, but right now I can't afford a whole lot of anything. I have no job, no home, no vehicle. What exactly is going to happen to me? If they sue me, what will I lose?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">