• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crotch Shot Kingdom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sacredgeometry

Hello, Im from PA. heres a little story I hope you enjoy.

In november I signed up to www.Vmotioninc.com, Its a merchant Site. These people call me and say " Instant access to thousands of products, Money back if your not happy. Costs 150.00 to sign up " So it sounded like a good deal, you know, since I could get my money back if I wasnt happy.

Well I pay the 150 and check out the site, whats this, only 50 some products of camping gear.. Oh look at this a Terms of agreement. I read through it and find out these crackfiends want a hundred bucks a month just to be a member. Comeon, what happened to that 150.00 one time fee. I guess it was just a one time fee of 150.00, I guess its a good thing I can get my money back right? So I click the button that says "I decline" on my first visit there figuring If I dont accept, Im not a member, and my money should be on the way. A few days later no word from them so I re-visit the site and find out my account is still open, Oh really? Well I e-mail them and tell them I want my account closed and I want my money back, "Sorry sir, you are not elegable for your money back, its been more then 3 days" WHAT!!!! Now im Pi$$ed. Ok Well the guy says maybe I should try the online coaching to make the best of it and learn how to use the site ( more like how to get used by the site ) He gives me these links for online coaching and every one was an Error.. ARGH, No money back, No help. I E-mail them AGIAN, "Wheres my F&**^ Money you A^$HO(*#" they said that my account was now closed, and that was that, Untill I find out a few days later they took 74 more dollars from my acount. Now dont get me wrong, I know that these figures are small in comparison with some but because of these people I have gone in the negitive twice and they have cost me over 300 bucks on a service which I should have been able to get my money back from. Now I figure if I want my money I need to get a lawyer, which is prolly gonna cost me just as much if not more then I lost. Is there a Way I can sue these crooks without a lawyer, or do I need to get one and just have my crotch kicked in some more from the other side? And If I do need a Lawyer to do this Can I throw their fee on top of it since it IS their fault I needed a lawyer?

racer72

Used a debit card as a credit card. Too bad. You don't need a lawyer, you can sue them in small claims court. In their state. And your travel expenses are on your dime too. If you had used a credit card you could do a charge back and it would be all over. Consider it an expensive lesson learned.

racer72

Here's the folks you would sue:

v-motion
580 north main street
suite 200
logan, Utah 84321
United States
Registered through: Vmotion, Inc.
Domain Name: VMOTIONINC.COM
Created on: 30-Jun-03
Expires on: 30-Jun-05
Last Updated on: 28-Sep-04
Administrative Contact:
shipley, michael [email protected]
v-motion
580 north main street
suite 200
logan, Utah 84321
United States
(435) 752-3113
Technical Contact:
kilpack, lee [email protected]
v-motion
580 north main street
suite 200
logan, Utah 84321
United States
(435) 752-3113

S

seniorjudge

Sacredgeometry said:
These people call me and say " Instant access to thousands of products, Money back if your not happy. Costs 150.00 to sign up"
Wal-Mart lets you in the store for free.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">