• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dead docket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

INOTCARE

In the state of GA what does "dead Docket" mean? a relative had a drug case pending and he is currently serving time for another crime. if dead docket means the case was dropped or suspended until later what are the terms of a dead docket case. can this drug charge be brought up at a later date in the future? and if it is a dropped case why doesn't it say it is dismissed or dropped or is this just a legal term? need to know a.s.a.p.

I

INOTCARE

you know, as you can see I am a junior member and I am not sure as to where to list all of my posts. that is why I put it in General. all I want is a simple answer. I have posted the same question in another catagory at the same time since I was not sure where to put it!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

And that's why I politely said, "Please place your post on the Criminal Law board. Thanks."

Are you too high on drugs yourself to have not recognized a polite, and helpful, response concerning the direction of where your post should be ?

Additionally, "I Not Care" either.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 07-23-2001 at 03:43 AM]

I

INOTCARE

you know it is a shame when a person thinks that they know everything there is to life. for your information i have never been on drugs and am quite a a nice person. i take offense to your remark. if you would read the RED writing at the top of the response board yourself, you would see that you do not follow instruction very well. the information i am trying to seek is to help a relative, you know not everyone lies when posting. i do not understand why you post things on this website if you are not willing to help others.

and i can clearly see that YOU NOT CARE

[Edited by INOTCARE on 07-25-2001 at 10:12 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">