• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

def of character or slander ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pooh1965

What is the name of your state? Arizona.. while speaking with auto insurance company, advised them on the auto coverage it states i drive 3-10 miles daily, and i wanted to advise them i do not drive 3-10 miles daily with each of my cars. the insurance co then advised me my premium increased due to that statement. i then asked them to put the policy back the way it was due to i do drive 3-10 miles, just not both vehicles. the insurance co rep then advised me they will be making a report for ins fraud, and that this will be on the policy and noted. i feel this is slanderous and defimation of character, as well as them filing a false fraud report, as i have not committed fraud in any way. this has affected me negatively (mentally and physically)as well as possibly causing horrific problems in the future. the rep advised me this has been noted in my policy, so there would be evidence of the verbal attack and allegations... filed complaint with dept of ins... do i have any recourse?? any advice greatly appreciated... thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">