• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defirmation Of Character?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FIREMAN38

What is the name of your state? ALABAMA

I was in a gaming community. I quit this community because the founder was verbally abusive. Needless to say he was not very happy about it. The moment I quit, he pm'd me calling me a b****. I emailed him restating all the medical problems he had and what not. He continues to email me calling me names ( not very nice one like implying i am a street corner girl). I have told him to quit emailing me. What can i do to get him to quit. He is in the military. Would me contacting his Commander get this to quit? He emailed this to everyone in the gaming community as he emailed it to me.

JETX

FIREMAN38 said:
What can i do to get him to quit.
Short of your filing a lawsuit against him and getting an injunction, there is NOTHING you can do to force him to stop. The best thing you can do is to simply ignore him.

He is in the military. Would me contacting his Commander get this to quit?
No. Don't you think that the military has better things to do then to get involved in your childish, petty little 'peave-party'???

BTW, it is spelled DEFAMATION!! And no, your problem doesn't apply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">