• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Demand Letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sundiataw

I live in the state of MI and I am having trouble finding information on how to compose a Demand Letter. What set of law books, in a law library would contain this information? Is the Demand Letter refered to by any other name?

Thnking you in advance;
Sundiata Williams

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Ah, yes. A demand letter, is a demand letter, is a demand letter, my sweet.

A demand letter by any other name, is still a demand letter.

IAAL

S

Smithy

I wrote a demand letter just about two weeks ago. All you have to do is state what you want, when you want it, make sure there is a way for the person you're demanding things from to contact you, and date it. Also, keep a copy for yourself. It's a way of proving to the court that you tried to solve your dispute on your own prior to getting the law involved. Mine worked and I got my dog back
who,
by the way,
arrived in TX last night and I am so glad. Ringo would like to thank everyone on this site again. He's doing fine.

HomeGuru

got to pay your dues, if you want to sing the blues,
and you know it don't come easy.......

Ringo

I'm so happy that Ringo is back.
Many times pets are better than humans.

A

a neighbor

oh homieG...........

The more I'm around people the better I like my dogs. Just checkin in, may have a small claims situation on my hands, Will know tomorrow :D

Hope NOT! *scratches head and wonders why other people always cost me money*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">