• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disposition Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

1jr2ps said:
What is the name of your state? MO

What is a "Disposition Hearing"

Thank you
Definitions of "disposition hearing" on the Web:

* Hearing held subsequent to the adjudicatory hearing in which the judge determines what order of disposition should be made concerning a juvenile adjudicated as delinquent. A disposition may be probation, a warning or reprimand, some form of community service, a fine, or "home detention," in which the juvenile continues to live at home but receives rigorous daily counseling. A more stringent disposition may include training school or group home placement.
www.dphilpotlaw.com/html/glossary.html

1jr2ps

Is that it?

Like you mentioned, all I found is the definition being about a juvenile. Would a different term be used for an adult?

I guess what I'm getting at is can a 19 year old having sex with a 13 year old be considered a juvenile? That will upset me...

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">