Ohio - Daughter, 8 years old, third grade, Catholic School
- shoved into a desk by her teacher
- Left alone in the classroom for approx. 1 hour on more than one occation
- Screams "shutup" in my daughter's face
- Takes every opportunity to humiliate her in front of her classmates.
- There have been meetings with the teacher, the principal, and the administrator. All is sweeped aside or labeled excused behavior because the teacher had a bad day. The answer is not to remove my child from the school, especially this late in the year. She will not be attending the school in the fall. No attorney in my area will listen to all the details of this story because it involves the Diocese. I do not believe they are above the law.