• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enforcing a Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rainee

Arizona - I filed a civil suit and have won the judgement. I say won but I have gotten nothing for 2 years now. The case was a loan for a motorcycle and the total was $10,000. The judgement required that he provide me the motorcycle and a clear title within 5 days. At that point, I was given 45 days to sell the motorcycle to recover my loan and anything that was less than the sum of the loan I was to get $100 per month until the total was satisfied. He has never turned the bike over to me. How do I get justice? I have paid alot of money to file writs of execution and paid the sheriff to get the property. He has failed on 4 occassions. Is this the only way for me to get the motorcycle? What type of attorney could help me enforce this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">