• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction without tenancy agreement in england

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

drownsoda2004

Hello

Please could somebody give me some advice.

My partner and I split up just under a year ago. We had purchased a property that is in my name only regarding all aspects.

I moved home to look after my father and he decided to pay the mortgage until we chose to sell.

I'm ready to move back there however and I've recently found out that he's allowed his niece to live there and is taking payment off them. They have decided to stay there and are refusing to pay rent.

There is no tenancy agreement whatsoever in this arrangement and need advice on how to get my home back. All sites give advice to landlords with tenancy agreements which I do not have.

Please help me :(

Kind regards

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
PENELOPE dangit, I need a new flag. Add two stories. One for England and one for Canada. HURRY IT UP -- need it for election day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">