• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Question 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

akwhite

What is the name of your state? Texas

Ok, I see that no one wanted to answer my first question about time and mailings. So how about this one:

Under what Federal Rule of Civil Procedure does mitigation of damages fall under??????????????? Can someone answer this one??

Thanks

Under what Federal Rule of Civil Procedure does mitigation of damages fall under??????????????? Can someone answer this one??

Yep, your attorney. Good luck.

A

akwhite

WOW, There was no reason to be rude or demeaning in answering this question. It was a simple question and I thought that someone here on the forums may know the answer, before I called a lawyer.

I did not expect to be hit with a person being so smart that that was the only answer he had.
I guess for him its "When in doubt, run the mouth".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">