• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

filing writ of mandamus against WA state, pro se

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SolomonGrundy

I am a Washington state resident.
This week I filed a writ of mandamus in superior court against the DOL (dept. of licensing). I also filled a motion to waive fees. Obviously, I am no lawyer, I was wondering if anyone had information regarding a supreme court rulling that basicly says court fees should not be imposed against someone exercizing their rights under the constitution when the effect of those fees are to [punish or impede] the person attempting to exercize those rights.
My case is highly dependant on a new decision in state supreme court Redmond v. Moore (2004) that invalidates part of the vehicle code.
If anyone is interested in the actual complaint, e-mail me as I don't think I can attach it to this post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">