• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Former step mom wants a motorcycle back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Josht78

What is the name of your state GEORGIA. My former step mom gave me a motorcycle with signed title with a verbal agreement for me to pay her back as I could. There was No bill of sale and I had a signed title. I later sold the bike and now she wants it back and it threatening me with legal action if I don't return it. Can she do that?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state GEORGIA. My former step mom gave me a motorcycle with signed title with a verbal agreement for me to pay her back as I could. There was No bill of sale and I had a signed title. I later sold the bike and now she wants it back and it threatening me with legal action if I don't return it. Can she do that?
In whose name was the motorcycle titled?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">