• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting Served In WA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

512dude

Washinton State - When being served a notice in this state, what are the rules governing how one must be served. I am in the process of being sued and had papers left for me at a mailbox. Is this a legal means of service? Can someone provide a link to find more information.

Thx

HomeGuru

512dude said:
Washinton State - When being served a notice in this state, what are the rules governing how one must be served. I am in the process of being sued and had papers left for me at a mailbox. Is this a legal means of service? Can someone provide a link to find more information.

Thx
**A: was it your mailbox? How did you find the papers?

512dude

Served in WA

Washington State

I was served first by someone dropping off an envelope at my UPS store private mailbox and then I received the same thing via US post.

Is this legal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">