• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going to court on Wednesday, need help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HotRodGyrl

What is the name of your state?North Carolina

I am curious. I am having to go to civil court on my business related situation. The magistrate dismissed the case previous due to the Plantiff being late. He appealed it but his wife signed his name on the appeal paperwork. Is this still valid? Is it valid for someone to sign for another person when there is no P.O.A. present?

Even according to our information, we are at fault and the plantiff said out of his own mouth that he was just looking money. Is there a way to countersue? He basically got in debt and can't get out and has picked my business to be the scape goat in attempting to get money. What can the counter suit be?

i have searched and searched for answers to the first portion with nothing found. :confused:

ANY information would be GREATLY and DEARLY appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">